Photo Series Study-Trevor Henderson Here is the series- https://bloody-disgusting.com/images/3517129/artist -trevor-hendersons-series-found-footage-style-drawings-will-give-nightmares/ He does horror photography that has a lot of manipulation added to it. But that doesn't take the quality away from the piece. 1.How is the technical quality? Each photo almost has it's own story. They are mostly dark and moody but this is the ultimate goal.All of the pictures have advanced lighting that makes all of his pieces that much better.He also sometimes makes the photos look slightly blurry on purpose. 2.How's the composition? He likes to use lines an...
Popular posts from this blog
Shape The shape I picked was a circular type of shape, I say circular because I feel like the photos don't necessarily represent a circle but close to the shape of a circle. In this photo the shape would be the circle of the statues head. I also like the lines with the grass and the building behind the statue. The circle is very clear in the statues cheeks. You can see the circles of light, even though they sorta blend near the bottom. This one is harder to see but the circle is the reflection of the pot. I also like the aloe vera’s leaves in the reflection. The circle in. This pick is the round part of a beach chair but the most interesting part is the pillow and the color of the chair and pillow. This is my favorite out of the five, I like it because it look really cool and the lines are its more complex. The circle in this photo is the base of the lines make a circle in the shadow which I thought was cool.

Intriguing!
ReplyDelete